Château Chasse Spleen 2009 Bordeaux France

New

Château Chasse Spleen 2009

Château Chasse Spleen 2009.

Château Chasse-Spleen 2009 by Jean-Marc Quarin:

My best score was donated this vintage en primeur. intense dark red beautiful. Fruity nose, but a little discret. suave, aromatic, chewy corp normal density, ending on rather tasty end tannins. scented persistence.

More details

366 Items

  • 2009
  • 0.75 L
  • Red
  • Bordeaux
  • Moulis

38,50 € tax excl. 46,20 € tax incl.

The vineyard, a 80-hectare area is located at the highest point of the ridges of the Grand Poujeaux. The soil is made of 80% gravels on chalky substratum. The remaining 20% clay calcaires. The old average vineyard is 30 years. The culture method is traditional (boot, heaving) and the harvest is manual.